Book with Confidence - COVID Cancellation Policy
Like much of the country, we are ready to resume life and embrace the new norm. Guest and staff safety is a top priority for the team at Newman-Dailey. Our beaches are open and we are ready to help families plan a safe and much-needed beach vacation with confidence.
Private, professionally managed vacation rental homes and condominiums are a great choice to practice social distancing and enjoy time with loved ones in a clean, safe environment.
While there are many variables as we transition to new norms, we want our guests to book their beach vacation with confidence. Newman-Dailey's current policies for rescheduling or canceling a reservation in a Newman-Dailey Resort Properties professionally managed vacation rental are below. These policies do not apply to monthly winter rentals.
Up to 15 days prior to arrival:
- Deferred final payment: Due 15 days prior to arrival.
- Reschedule: Reschedule your visit for a future date up to 2/28/2022. Published rates for the new date of stay/new property apply. (Once reservations are within 15 days of arrival, our normal cancellation policy is in effect and refunds will not be issued.)
- 100% Credit: Receive 100% credit for payments made on existing reservations. A gift certificate will be used and may be used up to one year from the original arrival date.
- Travel Insurance: Purchase Travel Insurance with Red Sky and protect your vacation in case someone in your travel party becomes ill. File a claim with Red Sky Travel Insurance if you need to cancel for any reason as outlined in the Sun Preserver policy.
- Re-rent the Vacation Rental: As the last option, our team can try to re-rent the vacation rental to another guest during your booked dates of stay. If we are able to book a new guest, you can cancel your stay and receive a refund less $75 processing fee for any nights re-rented.
Within 15 days of arrival:
- Our normal cancellation policy is in effect.
- Refunds will not be issued.
- For those who have purchased travel insurance, legitimate claims may be filed with Red Sky Travel Insurance for a refund.
- Re-rent the vacation rental: While there is no guarantee our team will be successful, we are happy to try to rent the vacation rental to another guest during your scheduled dates of stay. If our team is successful, you will receive a refund for the amount paid less $75 processing fee for any nights re-rented.
Book Your Stay with Confidence
Newman-Dailey’s enhanced sanitization and cleaning processes exceed the industry standard. Developed by the VRMA/VRHP 2018 Executive Housekeeper of the Year Eddie Gray, the new protocols exceed the Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professional Association standards and follow CDC recommended guidelines and employ CDC-approved cleaning agents. Click here to learn more about our enhanced sanitization program.
Newman-Dailey Resort Properties, a licensed professional vacation rental and real estate company established in 1985, has been providing vacation rental and real estate services to clients for more than 35 years. As one of the longest operating vacation rental companies in the Destin area and endorsed by the Better Business Bureau, families can book their beach vacation with the confidence of knowing your vacation is protected. Newman-Dailey encourages travelers to select the optional Travel Insurance which further protects your vacation from unforeseen circumstances. Start planning your beach getaway by viewing Newman-Dailey's collection of South Walton and Destin vacation rentals online or call one of our friendly vacation specialists at 1-800-225-7652.
See you @ the beach!
© 2023 Newman-Dailey Resort Properties, Inc.
12815 Highway 98 W Suite 100, Miramar Beach, FL 32550 US
Florida Seller of Travel Registration #ST36398.
Website design by Scurto Marketing